Join the team
At Esoteric we’re always looking for talented and driven people to help us build on our success.
If you have experience in Technical Surveillance Countermeasures and are eager to make your mark as one of a dedicated and driven team in an exciting work environment, we’d love to hear from you.
We have a variety of TSCM jobs and are always on the lookout for experienced Counter Surveillance and Covert Surveillance Operatives.
Contact us to tell us more or apply for any opportunities listed below.
Esoteric Ltd has a vacancy for a Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures engineer/specialist (TSCM). The role includes travel in the UK and overseas. Working as a team member, the successful candidate will provide TSCM services. This includes both technical sweeping and physical searches for eavesdropping devices.
The successful candidate will be experienced, have RF/IT/Telephone knowledge specific to delivery of this service with good written and communications skills.
To request a detailed job description or to apply for the role of TSCM Engineer, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters need not apply.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part-time Risk & Compliance Manager to join our growing, security services business located in Old Woking, Surrey.
As Risk & Compliance Manager, you will oversee the business compliance program. We are looking for someone with a proven track record and experience of creating and monitoring compliance systems, audits, risk management and evaluation and complaints monitoring. The main objectives of the role are:
- To manage and oversee all aspects of quality, risk & compliance in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory compliance
- To manage and oversee all aspects of Health and Safety requirements in accordance with legislation and company procedures
- Create, implement, administer, audit and enforce all policies, procedures and activities required for Esoteric to operate in accordance with the laws and practices that govern the industry and best practice.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience to undertake the role:
- Must be a trained ISO Internal Auditor (National or European Quality Award scheme) in at least one of the following management standards: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001.
- Experience of planning and conducting internal management system audits.
- Works well independently is well organised with an attention to detail and able to work to deadlines under own initiative.
- Ability to follow-through corrective actions and best-practice initiatives.
- Experience of process design and management. Able to communicate clearly (written and verbal).
A flexible working pattern is available, circa 16 hours per week. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To request a detailed job description or to apply for the role of Risk & Compliance Manager, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Recruiters need not apply.