Join the team
At Esoteric we’re always looking for talented and driven people to help us build on our success.
If you have experience in Technical Surveillance Countermeasures and are eager to make your mark as one of a dedicated and driven team in an exciting work environment, we’d love to hear from you.
We have a variety of TSCM jobs and are always on the lookout for experienced Counter Surveillance and Covert Surveillance Operatives.
Contact us to tell us more or apply for any opportunities listed below.
An excellent opportunity for a Part-time Marketing Manager to join this friendly, niche security company in Old Woking, Surrey.
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing activities for the company
- Developing the marketing strategy and tactical plan in line with company objectives
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Co-ordinate marketing & promotional campaigns to generate new business
- To manage delivery of the following marketing activities to increase company’s market presence: Seminars, events and exhibitions, Newsletters, Website marketing, E-marketing, Brochures, Promotional material, Media relations, Updating and managing CRM, Market research, Social Media
- Liaison with partners and associated organisations
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Maintaining and updating the company website
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and networking events
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Support the sales team with tenders/proposals when necessary
The successful Marketing Manager should have the following skillset;
- A strong track record ideally within a services marketing role
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Event organisation and management
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient across the full range of IT packages, including Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point and Excel; CMS (WordPress); E-Shot management systems; Design software (Adobe Creative Suite); and database management (Act! or similar)
- Marketing qualification
The successful Marketing Manager will be offered a salary of between £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience, pro-rata’d to 25-28 hours per week (based on full time equivalent of 40 hours per week) plus benefits.
RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY
Esoteric Ltd has a vacancy for a Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures engineer/specialist (TSCM). The role includes travel in the UK and overseas. Working as a team member, the successful candidate will provide TSCM services. This includes both technical sweeping and physical searches for eavesdropping devices.
The successful candidate will be experienced, have RF/IT/Telephone knowledge specific to delivery of this service with good written and communications skills.
To request a detailed job description or to apply for the role of TSCM Engineer, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters need not apply.