In-Place Monitoring GSM Bug Detector System
Wouldn’t it be great to know that your confidential conversations were protected? The In-Place Monitoring System (IPMS), a 24-hour counterespionage bug detector from Esoteric, affords you this very protection.
The world of Technical Surveillance Counter Measures, or TSCM, has for decades been a game of cat and mouse with the TSCM operator having to find more and more ways to identify ever more complex eavesdropping devices. Increasingly security managers are deploying In-place Monitoring Systems, or IPMS, to augment the work of the TSCM operator.
IPMS bug detector – delivering 24/7 protection for your conversations
In environments where eavesdropping is a real threat there is a need to adopt a layered security methodology, including personnel and physical security, permanent monitoring systems, and targeted bug sweeping. Traditional TSCM activities are restricted to a point in time and to small areas, unless large dedicated teams of TSCM operators are employed.
In-place monitoring solutions enable the security and integrity of an organisation’s facilities to be monitored on a 24/7 basis and at scale. Integration into existing building security management systems allows IPMS solutions to be monitored by security staffs who can call upon TSCM operators to conduct a “sweep” where a threat has been identified.
- Round the clock protection of your most sensitive conversations
- Real-time 24/7 detection of electronic eavesdropping devices and incidents
- Remote monitoring anywhere in the world
- Monitoring and analysis by Esoteric’s expert TSCM engineers
- Multiple device detection capability – including GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and RF
- Peace of mind 365 days a year
IPMS Bug Detector….Always There
Our In-place monitoring system has been developed to allow the detection of signals of interest, including those produced by eavesdropping devices. The IPMS offers protection from a variety of potential threats including 2G, 3G & 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT phones and RF signals leaving you confident to carry out your business secure in the knowledge that your most sensitive conversations will remain private.
Whether the area to be secured is a single room, a building or an entire facility, the need for a network capable IPMS solution to reduce the burden on security staff is essential. Our solution is designed to be both distributed and scalable allowing the monitoring of multiple areas of interest over very large distances. An added benefit of a networked solution is the ability to geolocate signals of interest using our comprehensive software with both simple and expert user interfaces.
The software is configurable to meet individual needs and provides security managers confidence with capabilities to detect rogue signals, and trigger functions such as automated alerts. The other functions that can be triggered include:
- an alarm (SMS or email) to notify the relevant security personnel
- a time capture of the signal I/Q for subsequent playback and analysis
- action in 3rd Party external software, IP security systems, CCTV etc.
Typical Deployment Scenarios
- Secure government buildings
- Overseas diplomatic missions
- Fixed and deployed military operations rooms
- Prisons and correctional facilities
- Corporate boardrooms
- List X Facilities
Our In-Place Monitoring System is provided over 3 year’s managed service, typically including:
- Pre-installation survey of the room/area to be secured
- TSCM survey of the area to ensure the security of the environment prior to the installation
- Supply, fitting and configuration of the IPMS sensor(s)
- 3 years maintenance and monitoring (including 24/7 remote monitoring and support from Esoteric’s TSCM professionals)
- Annual servicing
- Monthly activity report
- 1 year warranty on sensor