Esoteric is delighted to announce that they will be exhibiting at the second OSPAs Thought Leadership Summit which returns on 28th February at the Royal Lancaster London.
Professionals from the UK’s security sector will once again be given the opportunity to listen to the views aired by a line-up of first class speakers and contribute to matters affecting the industry at the Thought Leadership Summit which runs on the afternoon of the 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs).
The programme will include:
- Katy Bourne, Police and Crime Commissioner for Sussex will speak about how businesses and the private security sector can better engage to compliment the work of the police.
- Dr Glen Kitteringham will discuss new global research that invites a rethink on the way we treat and manage security officers.
- Ch Supt Nick Aldworth, Counter Terrorism National Coordinator – Protect and Prepare, will present an overview of counter terrorist activity and the development of public/private sector collaboration to combat the terrorist threat.
- Dave Humphries – Interim Chief Executive – Security Industry Authority (SIA), will provide a regulator’s viewpoint of the private security industry, its development over time and its improvements in standards, but including, nonetheless, where it still needs to improve.
- The event will close with a debate, ‘Is the SIA stifling the development of the security sector?’ involving well-known thought leaders Stuart Lowden and Geoff Zeidler.
For more information, visist https://uk.theospas.com/summit2019/
We look forward to seeing you there.