A new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our growing, security services business located in Old Woking, Surrey.
The Operations Manager will plan and coordinate all operational deployments and associated administration for the business, providing a continuity point of contact and operational coordination for engineers, office-based staff and clients.
Specific duties include:
- Manage delivery of operational work to client contracts and the scheduling of projects
- Managing job budgets and costing schedule against projects
- Diary management of operational staff, assigning staff to jobs, coordinating availability, tracking working hours
- Booking hotels and making travel arrangements for deployments
- Compilation of reports and letters, delivery of reports to clients
- Reporting at regular team meetings on recent and upcoming operational deployments
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience to undertake the role:
- People skills are essential, this is a busy, fast paced role, which requires regular interaction and communication with staff, contractors and clients
- Strong administrative skills / resource management skills are essential. Experience in a service role would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail; The ability to re-prioritise when under pressure, use initiative and be versatile while remaining efficient and accurate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently, happily and efficiently under pressure is a must.
- Reliable and a good timekeeper; methodical, organised and able to prioritise; self-motivated and good at multi-tasking
- Sound Microsoft Word and Excel skills
To request a detailed job description or to apply for the role of Operations Manager, please send a CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters need not apply.